Index du forum

Lost Forum

Premier forum francophone, depuis 2004 • Le forum du site Lost Island : http://lostisland.net.free.fr
Nous sommes le Jeu 28 Mar 2024 - 15:07

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 7 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Mobisode 09/13 - "Tropical Depression"
MessagePosté: Ven 04 Jan 2008 - 12:12 
Chien de Walt

CJ a écrit:

j'ai trouvé ça sur lost_tv @ livejournal.com

Mobisode #9 - Tropical Depression

Written by: Carlton Cuse
Directed by: Jack Bender

(résumé et transcript en anglais)
Plot: Dr. Arzt is catching a spider in the jungle when Michael comes up and asks about the weather conditions for launching the raft. Then Arzt admits he made up the story about the monsoon because he wanted them to get help with the raft as soon as possible. He then tells Michael he went to Sydney to meet a woman whom he had met on the internet, but that she disappeared during their first dinner in a restaurant.

[Arzt is approaching with a jar and its lid in his hands]

ARZT: I have my eyes on you, you have your eyes on me ... ha! [as he swoops down to capture a bug] Hahahaha!

[Michael approaches]

MICHAEL: Doctor Arzt! Yo! Doctor Arzt! Hey, what's the weather situation going to be like tomorrow?

ARZT: Uh, tomorrow, um ... I don't know.

MICHAEL: What?

ARZT: I'm not a meteorologist, I'm just a high school science teacher. All that stuff I said about monsoon season, I made it up.

MICHAEL: What do you mean you made it up?

ARZT: I just wanted you to get that raft built and get off this rock and have us all rescued.

MICHAEL: Okay, uh -- alright no worries, forget it.

[Michael wants to get up, but pauses as Arzt starts:]

ARZT: I fell in love with a woman from Australia. I met her on the internet. We chatted with each other for about a year. I saved all my money and I flew down to Sydney. I shouldn't have used my buddy Nick's picture okay, I admit that, I said that, I said that I was sorry I thought that we were beyond that, that it made no difference, that we were really connected...

MICHAEL: Mmm-hmm

ARZT: So I get to Sydney, and I see her and she looks so beautiful, I took her out to the nicest restaurant I could find, we order the lobster, she frickin' disappeared, never came back to the table. They wouldn't even let me give the lobster back!

[Michael wants to get up, but pauses when Arzt starts again]

ARZT: That's not the worst part, the worst part, the worst part is, I could have just hung out, Sydney, you know, the bar scene? You know what I did? I booked an early flight out, Oceanic flight 815.

MICHAEL: You know what? I- I would really love to feel sorry for you and all, but, you know, take a look around, everybody on this beach has got a story just like yours. Do you think anybody wants to be here?

ARZT: I know nobody does, I-I'm really sorry that I lied about the weather.

MICHAEL: It's okay. The raft is finished, we getting out of here, we're going to bring back help.

ARZT: You are! I know you are! I know you are! And I am going to be the first one on the beach waving 'hello' when you get there.

MICHAEL: Okay, man, take care.

[Michael walks away]

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Ven 04 Jan 2008 - 16:10 

Merci Merry. :)

Je rappelle que tous les mobisodes disponibles peuvent être visionnés sur le site dans cet article:
Les mobisodes Lost enfin disponibles! [+ VIDEOS]

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Lun 07 Jan 2008 - 20:30 
Paire de menottes

Héhé Michael qui essaie de se tailler devant l'histoire de Arzt c'est génial :D

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Lun 07 Jan 2008 - 21:35 
Red shirt

Mobisode 9 VOST DivX
http://rapidshare.com/files/82027165/Lost.Missing.Pieces.Mobisode.09.FLVRip.kelkin007.VOST-FR.rar.html

;)

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Mar 24 Fév 2009 - 18:45 
Faiseur de pluie

Spoiler:

Hum...." she's fraking disappeared" de nos jours ça pourrait faire penser à un flash pour les plus tordus...

je me demande bien qui pouvait être cette femme en question...bref, peu importe, on s'en fout un peu maintenant lol :rire:

Marie edit: Pareil que dans les autres topics. :mrgreen:

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 7 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure