Index du forum

Lost Forum

Premier forum francophone, depuis 2004 • Le forum du site Lost Island : http://lostisland.net.free.fr
Nous sommes le Ven 29 Mar 2024 - 00:21

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 1265 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Mer 06 Mai 2009 - 16:36 
Fermier australien

le synopsis semble confirmé (quoi que lq fin change !!!!!!!) et c'est encore plus surprenant

le voici en détail...
Spoiler:

Episode starts directly after the last one ended with Faraday being shot. Jack and Kate talk about what they should do now but are then captured by Widmore. Eloise looks at Faraday's journal and sees the note she wrote. She says to put Jack and Kate into a tent and she would talk to them. They have a discussion about going through with Faraday's plan and Kate doesn't want to be involved. Jack convinces Eloise that Faraday was her son and that she needs to show him where the bomb is. She helps but, just like future Hawking, seems strangely eager to help them make her fade into non-existence. So Jack, Kate, Eloise, Richard, and some other guy head to the bomb. Richard seems like a big pacifist for some reason. They keep talking about the plan and Kate becomes more and more convinced that she doesn't want to be involved. She attempts to leave but other guy won't let her and says he will shoot her if she does. For a split second I thought Kate had been shot but it was actually SAYID who shot other guy. Sayid joins the little group and Kate leaves. Hawking, Jack, Sayid, and Richard go underground into a tunnel and come out into what looks like an old ruin (temple-esque) and the bomb is there. It's also RIGHT UNDERNEATH Dharmaville.

Meanwhile Locke is taking full control of the Others. He arrives back to the camp in 2008, much to Richard's surprise. He says he has a task for Richard and that Ben should go ahead and come along as well. Then after they finish the task he says they are going to see Jacob. Richard doesn't seem that thrilled. They go to the drug plane and Locke just looks out eerily. He then gives Richard a kit to get bullets out of people and says that he needs to help whoever comes out of that jungle in a second, and also to tell him that he needs to get everyone back to the island and that he will also die. Of course this scene leads into when Locke was time-jumping earlier this season but the way they do it is just awesome. I have no clue how Locke knew he would be coming out at that exact moment.

After Richard helps time-skipping Locke they go back to the camp. Locke is still eager to see Jacob and Richard says they can go tomorrow morning but Locke insists that they go now. He then asks Richard if he can talk to the rest of the camp. He says that there is a man named Jacob who is their leader but no one has ever seen or talked to him but Ben, and Locke even doubts that Ben ever talked to him. This is a whole new Locke obviously. He finishes the speech by inviting everyone to go with them to see Jacob. Richard seems very uncomfortable with this.

This whole time Sawyer and Juliet are being interrogated by Radzinksy and Phil. Sawyer refuses to tell them where Kate is. A guy comes in and says that Jack and Kate were on the sub manifest, but also a guy named Hugo Reyes. Hurley is getting food for their new camp during his escape but is followed by a curious Pierre Chang. He finds Huley, Jin, and Miles all with guns and asks them straight up if they are from the future or not. They all deny it but then Chang starts asking Hurley questions (what year he was born, etc.). I won't spoil this because it was by far the funniest part of the episode.

Hurley admits they are from the future and Chang now believes what Faraday said. He goes to Horace and Radzinsky to get them to help him evacuate the island but Radzinsky doesn't believe him. Sawyer backs him up however and says that he would give them any information they wanted if him and Juliet could get on the sub. They accept but Kate ends up coming back on her own anyways. Near the end of the episode both Sawyer and Juliet happily go onto the sub so they can go to the real world and live happily, and then right before they leave the Dharma guys say there is one more passenger and it is Kate of course. The sub leaves.

The episode ends with Locke, Ben, Richard and the Others walking to see Jacob. Richard tells Ben that Locke could be trouble. Ben approaches Locke and says that Richard is a little uncomfortable with him taking charge so quickly, and if he is really ready to talk to Jacob. Locke says that he doesn't want to talk to Jacob, he wants to kill him...

la fin en francias car suis pas sur de bien saisir..

Spoiler:

le probleme du discours indirect et du IL c'est qu'on sait pas de qui ca parle

dans la premiere version c'est ecrit

Ben va tuer Jacob

dans la deuxieme version

Ben demande a Locke si il est pret a parler a Jacob
et il répond qu'il va pas parler a Jacob mais qu'il va le tuer ...(dit comme ca c'est bien Locke qui va tuer)
mais dans le doute Locke pourrait dire ca a Ben a la 3eme personne ...
donc je ne sais ce qui est vrai

locke dit a Ben qu'IL va pas lui parler maisle tuer (la c'est pas clair)

maiis comme la question avant était est ce que Locke est pret a parler a Jacob c'est donc bien Locke le tueur

sinon il aurait dit un truc a Ben genre

TOI tu veux pas lui parler mais le tuer

Décidement il en a dit des choses CC hier

A few other things Carlton stated last night:

1: What appears to be Faraday's voice in the old Dharma video (with the chaos and Chang in the 70's sweats) is now deemed a continuity error.

La voix de Faraday dans la video est une erreur de continuité :S

2. Kate saving Ben's life was course correction (please note he said this while in discussion of something else)

Kate en sauvant Ben a corriger le cours (des evenements ?)

3. we should be hearing from Bernard and Rose soon (he sounded as if it was in this week episode, but wasn't)

on va reparler de Rose et Bernard (suremnt dans le final)

le reste n'a rien a voir avec la série en soi mais avec le contexte de la séance de CC dans une université

4. He now understands the rivalry b/w OSU and Michigan- located Ann Arbor where the DI began due to the response from students.

un gag sur la rivalité des université (rien d'iimportant)

5. Funny moment- A student stated there was a glitch in the S in the opening LOST Banner and wants CC to fix it (CC agreed to look at it). As the show started and the banner flashed, the audience roared.

une mise en scene avec le S de Lost a refixer et quand CC la refiye le show démarre

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Mer 06 Mai 2009 - 21:07 
Joueur de triangle dans DriveShaft

Je suis trop fier de moi pour l instant!! A quelques heures de l episode, je n ai toujours pas ouvert la balise spoiler du tentateur xoxo64!!
Cette section du forum est bien l ile de la tentation, mais je resisterai et en resortirai grandi... Bon n exagerions rien! Je serai juste en mesure d apprecier l episode sans tout connaitre!! :mrgreen:

Je remercie xoxo64 pour avoir quand meme mis des balises, alors qu on est dans la section spoilers. J aime bien me spoiler, mais avec tout le deroulement du prochain episode va bien plus loin!! Donc merci xoxo!!

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Jeu 07 Mai 2009 - 11:18 
Directeur de la Widmore Corporation

Idem que toi Julius.... Je n'ai pas succombé :tong: Du coup, étant donné que la balise parlait de l'épisode 15, je suis maintenant curieuse de lire le Synopsis, juste pour voir :tong:

En tout cas, voici un autre spoiler sur le Season Finale......

Pas grand chose à dire, mais voici quand même....

Latest from Ausiello : Les dernières News d'Ausiello :

Question: Got any scoop on the Lost finale? --Carolyn
Question: Un scoop sur le final de Lost ? --Carolyn

Ausiello: Funny, we posed that exact question to Damon Lindelof at the Hollywood premiere of Star Trek earlier this week. "All I will say is that it is time for the time travel craziness to end," he said. "And once it does end, something very, very surprising will happen in its wake. It is a little bit of a game-changer."
Ausiello: Ca, c'est amusant, on a posé la même question à Damon Lindelof lors du Première de Star Trek à Hollywood, plus tôt dans la semaine. "Je ne dirai qu'une chose, c'est qu'il est temps que cette folie de voyages temporels prenne fin. a-t-il dit. "Et une fois que cela prendra effectivement, une il en découlera une chose de très, très, surprenante. C'est un peu un changement de stratégie."

Question: Any spoilers about Lost's season finale? Please! --Sarah
Question: Des spoilers sur le final de la saison de Lost ? s'il vous plaît ! --Sarah

Ausiello: Funny, we posed that exact question to Damon Lindelof Jorge Garcia at the Hollywood premiere of Star Trek earlier this week. "People will find out why [Hurley] got on the plane and how he came to get that guitar case in his hands," he said. "I've been wondering about that, too. I remember at one point asking a question about it and getting a, 'We don't know yet.' I had to ask once, 'How heavy is it? Is it just a guitar? Is it something else? How heavy is it supposed to be?' Sometimes I get an empty case to lug around in a scene and sometimes it has a guitar in it, but we don't actually know what's in it because that has not been [revealed] yet. It could be a case full of food or money or guns or papers or anything. So you see me get the case by the finale, but I don't know that we will find out what's in it. It was hard for me to play because at first I did not understand why Hurley would have ever changed his mind about going back to the island, and I'm sure fans are thinking the same thing. So it will be nice to be able to give them that information."
Ausiello: Ca, c'est amusant, on a posé la même question à Jorge Garcia lors du Première de Star Trek à Hollywood, plus tôt dans la semaine. Il a dit que "les gens découvriront la raison pour laquelle [Hurley] a pris l'avion et comment il s'est retrouvé avec cet étui de guitar à la main". " Je me suis aussi posé des questions à ce sujet. Je me souviens avoir posé la question à un moment et recevoir comme réponse "On en sait encore rien". "J'ai du une fois demander si elle était lourde ? Si c'était juste un étui à guitar ? Ou bien autre chose ? Est-ce sensé être lourd ?" On me donne parfois un étui vide avec lequel me balader dans une scène et il y a parfois une guitar, mais on ne sait pas vraiment ce qu'il y a à l'intérieur, parce que ça n'a pas encore été révélé. Ca pourrait être un étui rempli de nourriture, ou d'argent, ou d'armes à feu, ou de papiers, ou autre chose. Alors vous me voyez récupérer l'étui avant la fin du final, mais je ne sais pas ce que nous y découvrirons à l'intérieur. C'était difficile pour moi de jouer car je ne comprenais pas pourquoi Hurley aurait changer d'avis concernant un retour sur l'île, et je suis certains que les fans pensent la même chose. Alors ce sera sympa de pouvoir leur donner cette information".

Source : DarkUfo

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Jeu 07 Mai 2009 - 15:25 
Fermier australien

et déja une série de révélations
disons assez générales

WHAT'S TO COME

Lost boss Damon Lindelof attended the excellent Juan-Manuel Rocha-hosted Comics on Comics event at Meltdown on Sunset tonight. He offered the assembled crowd several very interesting insights about the future of Lost.

VOTE NO ON MIDI-CHLORIANS: Damon gave us a sense of what kind of Lost questions will be answered, and which other mysteries won't explicitly be explained by the end of the series: "There are certain questions about the show that I'm very befuddled by like, 'What is the Island?' or 'What do the numbers mean?' We're going to be explaining a little more about the numbers, maybe significantly more about the numbers, but what do you mean by 'What do the numbers mean?' What is a potential answer to that question? I feel like you have to be very careful about entering into midi-chlorian territory...I grew up on Star Wars, I've seen the Star Wars movies hundreds of times, I can recite them chapter and verse, and never once did anyone ever say to me or did it occur to me to say, 'What is the Force, exactly? Can you explain that for me, better than Alec Guinness does?' I understand, 'When are we going to find out about Libby?' That's a very finite question. 'Who is Jacob?' OK, yes, we've been talking to this guy named Jacob, so those questions then should have answers, but 'What is the Island?' That starts to get into 'What is the Force?' It is a place. I can't explain to you why it moves through space-time, it just does. You have to accept the fact that it does." Can you live with that?

SURVEY SAYS, ZZZT! WRONG ANSWER: Regarding the approaching final season and possible fan reaction to the accompanying reveals, Damon says, "There isn't a perfect way to end the show, but the end inevitably approaches and so the show has to start answering more and more questions. To me the greatest thing about Lost, just in terms of writing it, was that [over the years] the show could ask a question, and everyone [watching] could say 'Here's what I think the answer to that is.' And next year we're basically going to spend the entire season telling you you're wrong. 'Here's the actual answer to that question.' And you're going to say, 'S--t, my answer was actually much better.' " Have you been satisfied or displeased with the answers we've gotten so far?

HOW IT ENDS: Just as an insight into Damon's mind (and thus a pointer to possible plans for the Lost series ender), you might be interested to know that the M*A*S*H finale is Damon's all-time favorite series conclusion.

MORE SERIES FINALE CLUES: Damon says that when the show ends, "All of the character resolutions will be very defined. There is going to be no cut to black. The show for me and Carlton [Cuse] and J.J. [Abrams] and all the people writing it—it's not about the Island. The Island is where it takes place. It's about this group of people who crashed on the Island on Sept. 22, 2004, and how they influenced the history of the Island in some ways and had a very significant and pivotal role to play there. You're going to see that role play out, and their fates will all be resolved by the end of the series—that's the story that we're telling. In terms of every little bit of minutiae about the Island itself...there will be questions [left unanswered] after the show [ends]."

LIBBY SAYS HI: Libby's story will not be wrapped up on the show. Says Damon, "I have learned that if you kill someone off the show, they are less likely to cooperate with you." Basically, Cynthia Watros is busy until further notice and they can't explain Libby without her, at least not in any way that shows her story rather than annoyingly tells her story. What's the takeaway for us fans? Next time you've got Damon cornered, don't waste your breath asking about Libby. Instead, bust his chops about another very important blonde: Claire! Where is that little minx, anyway?

THE SUM IS 108: This one goes out to all the Lostpedians out there. Damon said, "Here's the story with numbers. The Hanso Foundation that started the Dharma Initiative hired this guy Valenzetti to basically work on this equation to determine what was the probability of the world ending in the wake of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Valenzetti basically deduced that it was 100 percent within the next 27 years, so the Hanso Foundation started the Dharma Initiative in an effort to try to change the variables in the equation so that mankind wouldn't wipe it itself out." This information, in more convoluted form, was leaked out via the online games rather than explained on the show itself, says Damon, because, "That would be the worst thing ever. We have to make the show for the hardcore fans who care about the numbers, but we also have to make it for my mom, who just wants Sawyer to take his shirt off."

SO THERE: While discussing Wolverine and the role of canon in comic adaptations, Damon said, "At the end of the day, you can do anything you want [as a storyteller] so long as it's cool." Certainly applies to Lost too, don't you think?

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Sam 09 Mai 2009 - 11:07 
Fermier australien

PODCAST du final

chaud !!!

-There is mythological advancement in the finale
- The finale has a season 1 feel to it along with season 6
- We will get more information about John Locke and the kill Jacob scenario
- Follow the leader was the first part of the finale
- They joke that jacob is a 60ft tall flaming man
- They hint that sawyer, kate and juliet may get back to the island in a special way.. carlton jokes 'the magic box?'
- The compass is in a time loop, they refer to it as what came first, the chicken or the egg?
- The video from comic con with Faraday talking to Chang was non-canon, only the show is canon, plus they could not get to that storyline in the actual show
- Faraday was meant to stay on the island instead of going to ann arbor, in this time he was going to try convince chang about the future, instead they sent him to ann arbor because of show constraints etc
- Hurley is a good guy, so is Kate and Lapidus and Sayid maybe a bad guy
- 60ft Flaming Jacob is a good guy
- Damon says that by the end of the incident and the premier of season 6 we will have enough information to theorise well how the whole series will end, as we will get a substantial piece of information in the incident, but then carlton says at the end of season 6 is when we will have enough information.

les "tarducteurs offciels "étant loin des spoilers
je vous fais un leger résumé qui sera aproximatif... vu mon anglais

beaucoup de réponses sont données sur le ton de la plaisanterie...

-révélation mytologique dans le final
-le final se rapproche de la saison 1
-on en saura plus sur le "kill Jacob" de Locke
-l^épisode 15 était le commencement du final
-ils plaisantent que Jacob a 20metres de haut et est en flammes
-ils disent que Sawyer Kate et Juliet sont revenus sur l'ile de facon "spéciale" la magic box? palisantent-ils
-la boussole est bien dans uen boucle type oeuf/poule (encore un joke ?)
- au départ il était pas prévu que Faraday sorte de l'ile il aurait dupasser ce temps sur l'ile a convaincre Chang de changer l'histoiire...Mais du a des probleme de prodiuction ils ont du se passer de Faraday et donc changer el scenarion en l'envoyant a Ann Harbourd
_la video avec Faraday et Chang etaiet deja tournée et donc ne tient pas compte de ce chnagement de production (erreur de continuité)
-Hurley ets un bon gars de m'eme que Lapidus Kate ..et Sayid peut etre un mauvais gars
-le jacob flanbant de 20m lui est un bon gars
- Damon a dit que a la fin de la saison 5 on aurait assez d'informations pour théoriser
-Carlton a dit lui a la fin d ela saison 6...

voila c'est grossier mais je crois assez juste

Dernière édition par xoxo64 le Sam 09 Mai 2009 - 11:43, édité 2 fois.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Sam 09 Mai 2009 - 11:32 
Joueur de triangle dans DriveShaft

Merci beaucoup xoxo64 pour les grandes lignes du podcast... Si c est bien ce qu il a ete dit, je suis d accord avec toi, ca va etre chaud!

Par contre, je sais pas si le fait qu on aura assez d elements apres le 6x01 pour theoriser me plait tant que ca!! :mrgreen:
Surement l habitude d etre floue ou laisse dans le noir avec cette serie!!

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Sam 09 Mai 2009 - 19:34 
Vieux fauteuil roulant rouillé

Image xoxo64 a écrit:
PODCAST du final

chaud !!!

-There is mythological advancement in the finale
- The finale has a season 1 feel to it along with season 6
- We will get more information about John Locke and the kill Jacob scenario
- Follow the leader was the first part of the finale
- They joke that jacob is a 60ft tall flaming man
- They hint that sawyer, kate and juliet may get back to the island in a special way.. carlton jokes 'the magic box?'
- The compass is in a time loop, they refer to it as what came first, the chicken or the egg?
- The video from comic con with Faraday talking to Chang was non-canon, only the show is canon, plus they could not get to that storyline in the actual show
- Faraday was meant to stay on the island instead of going to ann arbor, in this time he was going to try convince chang about the future, instead they sent him to ann arbor because of show constraints etc
- Hurley is a good guy, so is Kate and Lapidus and Sayid maybe a bad guy
- 60ft Flaming Jacob is a good guy
- Damon says that by the end of the incident and the premier of season 6 we will have enough information to theorise well how the whole series will end, as we will get a substantial piece of information in the incident, but then carlton says at the end of season 6 is when we will have enough information.

les "tarducteurs offciels "étant loin des spoilers
je vous fais un leger résumé qui sera aproximatif... vu mon anglais

beaucoup de réponses sont données sur le ton de la plaisanterie...

-révélation mytologique dans le final
-le final se rapproche de la saison 1
-on en saura plus sur le "kill Jacob" de Locke
-l^épisode 15 était le commencement du final
-ils plaisantent que Jacob a 20metres de haut et est en flammes
-ils disent que Sawyer Kate et Juliet sont revenus sur l'ile de facon "spéciale" la magic box? palisantent-ils
-la boussole est bien dans uen boucle type oeuf/poule (encore un joke ?)
- au départ il était pas prévu que Faraday sorte de l'ile il aurait dupasser ce temps sur l'ile a convaincre Chang de changer l'histoiire...Mais du a des probleme de prodiuction ils ont du se passer de Faraday et donc changer el scenarion en l'envoyant a Ann Harbourd
_la video avec Faraday et Chang etaiet deja tournée et donc ne tient pas compte de ce chnagement de production (erreur de continuité)
-Hurley ets un bon gars de m'eme que Lapidus Kate ..et Sayid peut etre un mauvais gars
-le jacob flanbant de 20m lui est un bon gars
- Damon a dit que a la fin de la saison 5 on aurait assez d'informations pour théoriser
-Carlton a dit lui a la fin d ela saison 6...

voila c'est grossier mais je crois assez juste

Je me permet dans ce cas de corriger ta traduction. :wink:

- La mythologie va être développée dans le final
- Le final ressemblera à la saison 1, tout comme la saison 6
- On va avoir des nouvelles informations sur l'intrigue de Locke VS Jacob
- "Follow the Leader" était la première partie du final
- Cuse et Lindelof plaisantent sur le fait que Jacob est en fait une torche humaine de 20 mètres de haut
- Ils indiquent que Sawyer, Juliet et Kate peuvent revenir sur l'île de façon spéciale. Carlton fait une allusion humoristique à la 'magic box'.
- La boussole est dans une boucle temporelle, ils font référence à "qui est venu le premier : l'oeuf ou la poule ?"
- La vidéo du Comic-com avec la discussion entre Faraday et Chang n'est pas quelque chose qui se répète à chaque boucle temporelle, seule la série est une 'boucle'. De plus, ils auraient pas pu amener cette intrigue dans la série en ce moment.
- Faraday devait rester sur l'île au lieu d'aller à Ann Arbor, et devait convaincre Change des futurs événements. Les scénaristes ont dû l'envoyer à Ann Arbor pour des raisons de production.
- Hurley est un gentil, comme Kate et Lapidus, Sayid et peut-être un méchant.
- Le Jacob en flamme de 20 mètres de haut est un gentil
- Damon annonce qu'entre le final et le premier épisode de la saison 6, on aura assez d'éléments pour tenter de deviner la fin de la série. Nous aurons un important indice dans "The Incident", mais nous en aurons suffisamment au début de la saison 6.

Voila voila...

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Lun 11 Mai 2009 - 09:52 

NY Post Article

This season of "Lost" has been the story of how five of the Oceanic 6 - all but young Aaron - returned to the island, which has jumped back in time 30 years.
Cette saison de 'Lost" a traité de l'histoire de 5 des O6 - tous, sauf le jeune Aaron - et de la façon dont ils sont retournés sur l'île, dont cette dernière a fait un saut de 30 ans en arrière.

When four of those five - Jack (Matthew Fox), Kate (Evangeline Lilly), Hurley (Jorge Garcia) and Sayid (Naveen Andrews) -- finally are reunited with Sawyer (Josh Holloway), Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell), Jin (Daniel Dae Kim), Miles (Ken Leung) and the now dead Daniel Faraday (Jeremy Davies) - back on the island, they find themselves 30 years in the past.
Quand 4 de ces 5 - (Matthew Fox), Kate (Evangeline Lilly), Hurley (Jorge Garcia) et Sayid (Naveen Andrews) - sont enfin réunis avec Sawyer (Josh Holloway), Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell), Jin (Daniel Dae Kim), Miles (Ken Leung) et Daniel Faraday (Jeremy Davies), maintenant décédé - de retour sur l'île, ils se retrouvent eux-mêmes 30 années en arrière, dans le passé.

Heading into the two-hour season finale on Wednesday, May 13, Sun (Yunjin Kim) is in the present with Ben (Michael Emerson) and Locke (Terry O'Quinn), who are battling over who will lead the island. "In the grand mapping out of things, one would assume Sun has a larger role to play," says Lindelof.
Prenant le chemin du season finale de deux heures du Mercredi 13 Mai, Sun (Yunjin Kim) se retrouve dans le temps présent, avec Ben (Michael Emerson) et Locke (Terry O'Quinn), qui se disputent la place de leader de l'île. Lindelof explique que "Dans la trame générale des choses, on pourrait penser que Sun a un rôle plus important à jouer".

Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sayid are all in 1977. Sawyer, Juliet, Sun's husband, Jin, and Miles have made a home for themselves there among The Dharma Initiative, a group that's set up camp to study the island and construct research facilities. Sawyer, Jin and Miles are all part of Dharma's security team, but that cover has just been blown.
Jack, Kate, Hurley et Sayid sont tous en 1977. Sawyer, Juliet, Jin (le mari de Sun) et Miles y ont établi domicile parmi La Dharma Initiative, un groupe qui a construit un camp pour étudier l'île et construire des installations pour leurs recherches. Sawyer, Jin et Miles font tous parti de l'équipe de sécurité de Dharma, mais leur courverture vient juste de tomber.

Dharma has enemies on the island, The Hostiles, so the Initiative is a bit jumpy. The arrival of Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sayid upsets the balance; exposed as outsiders, Sawyer and Juliet are forced to arm themselves and fight their way out.
La Dharma a des ennemis sur l'île, Les Hostiles, et de ce fait, l'Initiatice est un peu secouée. L'arrivée de Jack, Kate, Hurley et de Sayid contrarie leur équilibre. Démasqués comme étant des étrangers, Sawyer et Juliet sont forcés de s'armer et de se battre pour leur sortie.

Meanwhile, Jack and Kate must decide their next course of action.
Pendant ce temps, Jack et Kate doivent décider ce que sera leur prochaine action.[/color]

"There are two fundamental approaches to the show. There's the Jack approach, which posits that there's no real explanation for what's going on. Or there's the Locke approach, which assumes that everything on the show is happening for a very specific reason. We are very strong supporters of the Locke approach," says Lindelof.
Lindelof dit qu' "il y a deux approches fondamentales à la série. Il y a l'approche de Jack, qui se positionne dans la lignée selon laquelle il n'y a pas de véritable explication de ce qui est en train de se passer. Ou sinon il y a l'approche de Locke qui suppose que tout, dans la série, se passe pour une raison spécifique. Nous sommes de très grands supporters de l'approche de Locke."

The reason some folks have traveled back to 1977 was explained by memory-challenged physicist Daniel Faraday (Jeremy Davies). Faraday thinks people might be the variables in time-travel equations. That means it might be possible to diffuse the electromagnetic energy that brought down Oceanic 815 by exploding a hydrogen bomb (named "Jughead") that just happens to be on the island, allowing the past - and thus the future -- to be changed. Faraday dies before he has a chance to test that theory out, now it's up to Jack, Kate, Sawyer and the rest to decide what to do - try to change the future or let it ride.
La raison pour laquelle certaines personnes sont retournées en 1977 a été expliquée par le par Daniel Faraday (Jeremy Davies), le physicien ?"memory-challenged"?. Faraday pense que les personnes peuvent être les variables dans les équations de voyage temporel. Cela signifie qu'il est possible de diffuser l'énergie électro-magnétique qui a fait que le vol Oceanic 815 s'écrase sur l'île en faisant exploser la bombe à hydrogène (nommée "Jughead"), qui se trouve comme par hasard sur l'île, permettant au passé - et donc au futur - d'être modifiés. Faraday meurt avant d'avoir eu la chance de tester cette théorie, et cela dépend maintenant de Jack, Kate, Sawyer et les autres de decider de ce qu'il faut faire - essayer de changer le futur ou le laisser se faire de lui même.

"Not everybody is interested in Faraday's mission," says Lindelof. "It's a very divisive issue and one that the audience is feeling too. It would be a big cheat, erasing the last five years of the show, and making it so that we never came to this island in the first place."
Lindelof explique que "La mission de Faraday n'intéresse pas tout le monde". "C'est une question qui divise pas mal les opinions, et un des problèmes que ressent également le public. Ce serait une escroquerie énorme, effacçant les 5 dernières années de la série, et faisant que les choses se déroulent de telle sorte que nous ne sommes en premier lieu jamais venue sur l'île".

Jack, however, has already expressed interest in Faraday's mission, while Kate is clear she wants to stick with the life she has. Regardless of what Jack and crew decide, next season will find the show's core characters all back on the island resolving why they landed on the island in the first place.
Cependant, Jack a déjà exprimé son intérêt pour la mission de Faraday, alors que Kate montre clairement qu'elle désire garder la vie qu'elle a. Malgré ce que Jack et les autres décident, la prochaine saison retrouvera tous les personnages principaux de retour sur l'île, essayant de résoudre la raison pour laquelle ils ont en premier lieu atterri sur l'île.

In the finale, more will be revealed about such mysterious symbols as the four-toed statue and the Egyptian hieroglyphics, says Lindelof.
Dans le final, on en saura plus sur des symbols mystérieux tels que ceux de la statue à quatre orteils et les hiéroglyphes égyptiens.

The show has been a wild and often confusing ride, but Lindelof and Executive Producer Carlton Cuse say they know exactly where it's all headed.
La série a été une chevauchée folle, et parfois confuse, mais Lindelof et le Producteur Exécutif Carlton Cuse affirment qu'ils savent exactement où ils vont.

"That was a conversation that started back between seasons one and two of the show," says Lindelof. "We are following the plan pretty much to the letter, although there is room for improvisation." Lindelof says next season - which will be the Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning series' last - will bring things full circle.
Lindelof explique que "tout a commencé après une conversation qui avait eu lieu entre la saison 1 et la saison 2 de la série". "On suit le plan presque à la lettre, bien qu'il y ait suffisamment de place pour l'improvisation". Lindelof dit le la prochaine saison - qui sera aux Emmy - et Peabody Award winnig series - terminera la boucle.
Désolée, mais j'ai du mal avec cette dernière phrase....

"Season six will feel a lot like season one," says Lindelof. "The focus comes back to the characters with whom we began. We've been winnowing away everyone else who came along. The Tailies are gone, only Miles [Ken Leung] is left of the Freighter Folk and only Juliet [Elizabeth Mitchell] is left of The Others. We're getting down to the end now."
Lindelof ajoute que "La saison six ressemblera beaucoup à la première saison". L'attention sera de nouveau portée aux personnages avec lesquels on a commencés. Nous avons winnowing away tous ceux qui se sont par la suite joints à eux. Les Tailies sont morts/partis, il ne reste plus que Miles [Ken Leung] du groupe des Freighter, et plus que Juliet [Elizabeth Mitchell] du delui des Others. On approche enfin à la fin."

"The metaphor we like to use is that this is a road trip. We know we intend to end up in New York City, but maybe we'll pick up a hitchhiker or stop at a bar and get drunk along the way," says Cuse.
Cuse rapporte que "La Métaphore que nous aimons utiliser, est celle d'un voyage en voiture. On sait qu'on a l'intention de finir à New York CIty, mais peut-être feront nous monter à bord un auto-stoppeur ou alors nous arrêterons-nous dans un bar et nous nous ennivrerons sur la route".

"And then linger there for six episodes," jokes Lindelof.
"Et on s'y attardera enfin durant six episodes", ajoute Lindelof sur le ton de la plaisanterie.

Source : DarkUfo et NYPost

EDIT :

N'hésitez pas à corriger les erreurs et les fautes de traductions + grammaire.

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Lun 11 Mai 2009 - 12:39 

merci beaucoup lostie !!!!! :thanks:

:bravo:

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Lun 11 Mai 2009 - 12:43 

C'était un plaisir, mais il reste quand même à corriger des choses :mrgreen:

EDIT :

Latest from Kristin
Dernières News de Kristin

Scott in Ft. Collins, Colo.: What can you tell us about the Lost finale?
Scott à Ft. Collins, Colo.: Que pouvez-vous nous dire sur le final de Lost ?

As Michael Emerson so impressively put it: The Lost finale will make you eat your soul. Also, stuff blows up, Jacob walks among us and we cry like crazy.
Tel que le dit Michael Emerson de manière si étonnante : La Finale de Lost vous mangera de l'intérieur. De plus, des trucs explosent, Jacob marche parmi nous et on pleurt comme des madeleines.

Sara in Rome: The last episode of Lost killed my Skate shipper heart. This should be the moment when you comfort us by telling us everything will be OK. Right? Right?
Sara de Rome: Le dernier épisode de Lost a tué mon coeur de Skate. Ceci devrait être le moment où vous nous consolez en nous disant que tout ira bien, d'accord ? N'est-ce pas ? N'est-ce pas ?

You guys have got to stop living episode-to-episode (you're going to give yourselves coronaries!) and start thinking long-term. Why? Because long-term, everything will be OK! Promise.
Il faut vraiment que vous arrêtiez de vivre au rythme de chaque épisode (vous allez vous provoquer un infarctus) et commencer à penser sur du long-terme. Pourquoi ? Parce qu'à long terme, tout ira bien ! Promis.

Source : DarkUfo

:koi: On va vraiment voir Jacob ????

:koi: Qui va mourir ???? :cry: :cry: :cry: Mais bon, si tout s'arrange à la fin, c'est que ECC :tong: J'en suis convaincue :tong:

EDIT 2 :

Michael Emerson Reveals Finale Details to TV Guide :
Michael Emerson révèle à TV Guide des détails sur le Final :

TVGuide.com: We have two hours left in the season. Is it going to take Locke, Ben and Richard 119 minutes to get to Jacob?
Michael Emerson: It's going to take a while. I mean, we've been making our way to Jacob for a long, long time. I think we can last a little bit longer.

TVGuide.com: Is it safe to say we will meet him in this finale?
Emerson: Jacob is certainly a character in the final two episodes. [An ABC spokesperson interjects to say, "We can neither confirm nor deny that Jacob will be in the season finale."] There seems to be a suggestion that we're moving in that direction, but what Jacob might be or how he might be revealed, if he ever is, is one of the juicy surprises of future Lost work.

TVGuide.com: Might Ben and Richard try to stage a coup to overthrow Locke?
Emerson: Ben and Richard have always seemed to me to have a somewhat fraught and edgy relationship. I don't think Ben is in a position right now to make aggressive alliances with anybody. Ben is doing well at this point to put one foot in front of the other.

TVGuide.com: But what about "My enemy's enemy is my friend"?
Emerson: Well, there's something to be said for that, and that is a philosophy that Ben has put to good use in the past. But Ben seems to be in as low a place as I have ever seen him. He seems to be shaken and no longer the general that he used to be. He is in fact no longer possibly the chess player that he used to be.

TVGuide.com: To add in yet another metaphor, are you saying he has run out of aces up his sleeve?
Emerson: That may be the case. But he isn't completely out of cards yet. No matter how whipped he is, he continues to be alert to the possibilities of every situation.

TVGuide.com: I was surprised — and I am curious if you were, too — to learn that Jacob can be killed. Or at least Locke believes he can.
Emerson: That was such an interesting statement for John Locke to make. Based on everything I ever knew about Jacob, it seems a sort of unlikely thing to say.

TVGuide.com: Right, this is Jacob we're talking about!
Emerson: Yeah — Jacob seems to be somebody that has gotten along fine for a long, long time, and seems to be impervious to the frailties of the flesh.

TVGuide.com: Ben is asked to make a sacrifice in the season finale. What can you tease about that?
Emerson: Ben has sacrificed his leadership and authority [to Locke], but he's also going to be asked to serve someone else's interests, not his own.

TVGuide.com: In your mind, if Jack were to detonate Jughead and thus keep 815 from crashing, what then? What moment immediately follows that instant? Do we cut to a plane full of mild-mannered people?
Emerson: I think it cannot be that simple, if that were a thing that happened. We're wrestling with these ideas of what can be changed with time travel and what cannot be changed. I don't thing a thing lived can be unlived. In one of the recent episodes, someone alluded to the idea that whether it's past, present or future, it is your life in the order it happens to you. I don't think anything done can be undone. This is an issue the writers and we the actors are wrestling with, and I don't have a good answer. Jack seems to be saying that he can erase the events of the last five seasons ... but I think that's unlikely.

TVGuide.com: Will you be back next season?
Emerson: Well, nothing that happens in the finale suggested to me that Ben's work was done. But like everyone else, he is vulnerable to accidents ... or injury. I'm hopeful that I will be among the actors who appear in Episode 601, but nothing is written in stone at Lost.

Well, nothing except some ancient hieroglyphics.

Source : DarkUfo et TVGuide

EDIT 3 :

Les producteurs....

- We are going to see something very tall in this episode.
- Nous verrons quelque chose de très grand (en taille) dans cette épisode.

- This episode is going to be very "touching"(Damon says this might be a play at words, where touching may not necessarily mean emotional)
- Cet épisode sera reès "touchant" (Damon explique que ceci pourrait être un jeu de mot, où le terme "touchant" et pas nécessairement au sens émotionnel du terme.

:arrow: Perso, je pense que ce sera les deux, sans compter qu'il y a peut-être aussi un jeu de mots concernant le verbe "toucher".... Jacob... Un truc du genre...

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Jeu 14 Mai 2009 - 13:17 
Papillon de nuit

Vite des spoilers de la saison 6 !!!!! ;)

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Jeu 14 Mai 2009 - 13:42 

Y a déjà un teaser qui traîne sur DarkUFO.

Ca promet un retour aux sources tout ça !

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Jeu 14 Mai 2009 - 13:49 

Le teaser est dans la section Vidéos Promo. ^^
saison-6-2010-t3807.html

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Jeu 14 Mai 2009 - 13:51 
Fermier australien

oui on peut aussi garder sous el coude
certains spoilers qui avaient peut etre un an d'avance

Spoiler:

jin de 70 ans (dont on nous a ssuré qu'une scene a été tournée)
Aaron et Jin jeon vieux
Amy qui est Amelia des others

Sujet du message:
MessagePosté: Jeu 14 Mai 2009 - 14:07 
Papillon de nuit

Merci pour le teaser ;)

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 1265 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Suivante

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure